From the monthly archives: April 2017
Continue Reading →
Update: Selgin points out in correspondence and Sumner points out in comments below that, the below discussion is implicitly using variables in per capita terms.
- NGDP futures via blockchain: Market monetarism meets cryptocurrency (And: how to set up a prediction market on Augur)
- The "Efficient Restaurant Hypothesis": a mental model for finance (and food)
- Behavioral biases don’t affect stock prices
- Yes, markets are efficient – *and* yes, stock prices are predictable
- NGDP targeting and the Friedman Rule